Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

North Face - 1hr only - 40% OFF

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭mosstin

Also includes deals on Haglofs, Colombia, Montane gear.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

From what time to what time is this running for? not very clear... code is not working now, but FRI35 is working for 35% off instead of 40% off..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭magentis

mystic86 wrote: »
    From what time to what time is this running for? not very clear... code is not working now, but FRI35 is working for 35% off instead of 40% off..

Worked for me 20 mins ago.Looks like it's a sliding discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,133 ✭✭✭Patty O Furniture

It seems to going down every hour!

The North Face

For a limited time only, enter code FRI30 to enjoy 30% off The North Face in The Hut's huge Black Friday 2017 Sale. But hurry—whilst stock lasts!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,983 ✭✭✭mystic86

The men's quest jacket is 61.75 sterling with the 35% code, but the same jacket on Amazon is 63.90 sterling... not much of a difference there, and nothing to suggest the Amazon price is a limited sale price..

https://uk.camelcamelcamel.com/North-Face-Waterproof-Outdoor-available/product/B00G36YW86

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 907 ✭✭✭Alpha_zero

This is not much of a sale to be honest, those prices are pretty standard with discount.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭4Ad

Surfdome.ie seem good prices.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,128 ✭✭✭mosstin

Just resurrecting this as the order I placed with The Hut was cancelled. I saw on Trust Pilot that they've had a deluge of reviews saying the same thing. Anyone who ordered from here have similar issues? Seems to be a more common issue on Black Friday these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,857 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

Ah Dammit mosstin you gave me false hope!

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

mosstin wrote: »
    Just resurrecting this as the order I placed with The Hut was cancelled. I saw on Trust Pilot that they've had a deluge of reviews saying the same thing. Anyone who ordered from here have similar issues? Seems to be a more common issue on Black Friday these days.

I ordered two one arrived weeks ago and the other still processing...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Balmed Out

and now cancelled

Advertisement