Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gambling

Options
  • 24-11-2017 12:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I will have to give up gambling
    I had a bet on Ireland v Denmark over a half goal in the first match 0- 0 Replay 1- 5
    Then I did a bet over 32 points first half England v France Rugby league .18 points in 12 muinits
    It finished 26- 6 half time.
    Time to call it s day

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭DubCount

I will have to give up gambling
    I had a bet on Ireland v Denmark over a half goal in the first match 0- 0 Replay 1- 5
    Then I did a bet over 32 points first half England v France Rugby league .18 points in 12 muinits
    It finished 26- 6 half time.
    Time to call it s day

Giving up gambling is never going to be a bad thing.

Trying to make money on sports betting is just never going to be a winning proposition. There is a reason bookies make profits - its punters losses.

Spending a couple of Euro for entertainment is fine. Believing its profitable or spending money you cant afford is not fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,214 ✭✭✭wylo

Wrong forum? It’s possible to earn money gambling. But you have to have attributes most gamblers don’t have. Bookies make their money from the 99% of people that don’t care too much about actually winning.

Advertisement