Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Man and van

Options
  • 24-11-2017 12:25am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I am looking for a man and van/trailer for moving some furniture from Doughiska to Oranmore (first floor to first floor). It should be literally 5 minutes drive
    The furniture is: 2 small wardrobes, 1 chest of drawers and 1 double mattress.

Nice quotes please :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

It would be some van to make that journey in 5 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,276 ✭✭✭Cheshire Cat

Probably best to hire a small van from enterprise.ie for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 derwas

I am just posting to share my experience. I found on donedeal.ie many options. I got quotes from 40 to 140 Euro. I obviously took the 40 Euro option that was an excellent choice! Everything and even few more boxes was moved without any hassle.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭beardybrewer

I used these guys to move furniture from Dublin to Galway. Great service, you describe the job and then the job gets bid on.

https://www.anyvan.ie/tp-how-it-works/bidding

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Second Yellow

Your Face wrote: »
    It would be some van to make that journey in 5 minutes.

In fairness there are places in Oranmore that are 5 mins from places in Doughiska, but it would probably want to be at 3am or during the closing stages of an All-Ireland Final involving Galway.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,277 ✭✭✭Your Face

In fairness there are places in Oranmore that are 5 mins from places in Doughiska, but it would probably want to be at 3am or during the closing stages of an All-Ireland Final involving Galway.

Insightful.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Drop the timeline thing and offer help if you can.

• Registered Users Posts: 483 ✭✭Stevolende

Procabs or their predecessors Fixed Fare cabs used to do town to Doughiska for €15 some years ago with one of the minivan taxis. Not sure if they'd do the same rate now or what they'd do from Doughiska to Oranmore buit it might be worth checking them out.

Advertisement