Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for solid/engineered wood floor and fitting in Dublin

Options
  • 23-11-2017 6:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭

Hi guys, I am looking for solid/engineered wood floor and fitting in Dublin. I will need probably around 85sq/m2 of solid/engineered wood floor.

Do you have any recommendation on where to go for? Had a look online but not much choice and price are hard to know if it is worth the value, some are around 50 mark and some are over 100 but looks like the same... Do you guys know how to choose a good quality wood floor? I know they come with different grade but except that and the thickness, what else should I looking for?

Thank you...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭MaudL

Mulvey's in Dundrum have a good selection in their showroom, and they also provide measuring and fitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 124 ✭✭xlight

I have been to TileStyles, Tile Merchant and a few. Will check out your one... I find it is tricky to find the right one... both for price and quality

Advertisement