Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW2 Sunshine and Lollipops

Options
  • 22-11-2017 10:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,014 ✭✭✭✭

Thought I might start one off here for happy experiences on WW2.

A nice "one bullet three kills" on War this eve..

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,125 ✭✭✭shanec1928

war is unreal for fury kills. so easy to get in the right spots when attacking\ defending the objective.

edit two that i remembered to save

• Registered Users Posts: 19,014 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I was trying to see this morning if you can screengrab a moment while playing so that the pic could be uploaded here. Heaven knows I am massacred most of the time, so on the rare occasion I have something to be proud of, goddammit I want to post it here and get some plaudits like the thankswh*re that I am :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,447 ✭✭✭✭Snake Plisken

Diamond SMG's and shotties done. Will give sniper rifles a shot next. :)

Damn the shovel Diamond? Now that’s dedication!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

Playing with the Lee Enfield with 4x Optic and unlocking all camos is as much fun playing COD as I've had since the glory days.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,014 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Nice quad SMG kill last night on that big canyon sniper Dom map.

Have to say, I'm really enjoying the war mode too.

Hard for me to see where all the hate is coming from for this game. Then again, I skipped last year's COD so maybe i've had time to miss the game in the general sense

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭The Floyd p

everlast75 wrote: »
    Then again, I skipped last year's COD so maybe i've had time to miss the game in the general sense

Try skipping 5, I feel fúcking euphoric!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,277 ✭✭✭x43r0

everlast75 wrote: »
    Hard for me to see where all the hate is coming from for this game. Then again, I skipped last year's COD so maybe i've had time to miss the game in the general sense

I agree - I look through the megabitch thread and I don't understand a lot of it

I like the simplicity of it compared to recent games

Started using the Gewehr over the weekend and levelled it up to the max. It's a lot of fun with grip, rapid fire and advanced rifling. Modest damage but almost zero recoil with the grip so you can get a lot of shots off with a quick trigger finger. Very very good hip fire too

Advertisement