Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wwe figures and playsets

Options
  • 22-11-2017 1:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭

Hi, searched the forum and found no recent threads. My son is looking for sin cara but he cant be got in shop for some reason. Ebay etc prices are crazy 50 euro for him. I found him on ringside collectables for 19 us dollors add in all the other bits commentar desk and small accessoires its 106 dollor shipping. Any one know a y where better for sin cara, desks ropes and chairs etc

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Having just bought my son a new ring for Xmas, I noticed thay a lot of the new rings come with tables or announce desks and all of the Elite figures come with either a belt or weapon or tshirt etc. There is also a entrance/stage set on sale for I think €30 in Smyths which looks great too. If all that fails maybe try talking to the guys in Wrestling Mania in St Stephens Green SC and they might be able to help you out.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

dave1982 wrote: »
    Hi, searched the forum and found no recent threads. My son is looking for sin cara but he cant be got in shop for some reason. Ebay etc prices are crazy 50 euro for him. I found him on ringside collectables for 19 us dollors add in all the other bits commentar desk and small accessoires its 106 dollor shipping. Any one know a y where better for sin cara, desks ropes and chairs etc

Smyths in Airside have a huge collection, like massive. Forbidden planet on the quays in dublin ahve a few figures too, but alas I know Sin Cara isnt as available as others.

Check adverts, buy and sell, done deal too.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

check local 2nd hand shops, I have seen figures in them before but obviously without the packaging and been played with but still decent enough condition for a couple of £ or euro

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

Thanks a million for replies sorted now thanks

• Advertisement
Advertisement