Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dun Laoghaire Map

Options
  • 22-11-2017 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 13

Hi,

I’m trying to source a map of Dun Laoghaire as a gift for someone. Does anyone know where I might be able to find one?

Any info would be much appreciated as I’m not having much luck in locating one! It can be an illustrative print or an a genuine map.

I've tried Dublin print shops but can't find a decent map resource.

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,473 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Have you tried one of the tourist information offices? Or Dun Laoghaire Rathdown County Council, they may be able to point you in the right direction.

http://www.dlrcoco.ie/en/contact-us

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,409 Mod ✭✭✭✭woodchuck

Have you tried any book shops?

Try Hodges Figgis on Dawson street. I was there a few years ago and got an old map of Bray that I bought as a gift. They definitely had maps of other areas too. Can't remember if they were all old or if they had new also...

I've definitely seen modern maps in the travel section of Easons too. I'm not sure about Dun Laoghaire specifically, but maybe you could buy a map that has Dun Laoghaire as a smaller part of it. You could cut out that section and frame it, depending on what you're going for!

• Registered Users Posts: 13 dubrenter

Oh great thanks. I've ordered one online but if it's not what I'm looking for, I'll try Hodges Figgis!

Advertisement