Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wiper for Massey 5465

Options
  • 22-11-2017 9:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭

Hi lads the wiper on my massey only has one setting as on is on and that's it . So can a wiper with intermittent be put in instead if u kno what I mean

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

lab man wrote: »
    Hi lads the wiper on my massey only has one setting as on is on and that's it . So can a wiper with intermittent be put in instead if u kno what I mean

Be suprised if that's the only setting on that modern a tractor

Is there multiple speed settings on others,may be a spec issue??

Otherwise your looking at a mini loom to do what you want too

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭mad-for-tar

I reckon the stalk can be changed to give you extra positions but you'll have to investigate if the harness it plugs into has the necessary pins in place for it and if there is a relay etc., there to control the intermittent function. If not, you could make up a small harness with the additional bits needed to connect into a new stalk that has the extra positions on the switch.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭lab man

After I bought the tractor I asked about it and the dealer said that's the way they come as long as it could be changed in don't mind cause this flicking it on an off every 5 mins drives me round the bend... thanks lads

Advertisement