Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I need a cheap replacement asap - recommendations

Options
  • 21-11-2017 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,825 ✭✭✭

Hi,

my son dropped my phone, the screen cracked and is dead now. It all happens at the very worst time possible, we're just in the middle of renovating our house and I have tradesmen in and out, so I need to be on call.
    My phone has a Nano Sim and I can't afford to spend more than 200E max. I'm with a Meteor Pay as you go plan and I'd rather prefer not to go on a contract.

I need a phone that fits a Nano Sim, can do all the things a phone needs to do. Need to run Whatsapp since I wanna stay in touch with my immediate family and should be able to run Facebook/Instagram well. Should last me a year or two.

Thanks for any recommendation I can get!

Comments

Advertisement