Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Innokin Cool Fire IV Ultra Kit

Options
  • 21-11-2017 9:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭

Bit of help, please

I've been vaping for about 6 months using the Hale Spark Starter Kit. After a fair bit of research online watching videos and reading reviews, i decided i wanted to upgrade to the 'Innokin Cool Fire IV Ultra Kit'.

Hale staff told me my current liquid 'Platinum Tobacco flavour' 70pg / 30vg, is too thin a liquid and that a thicker liquid is needed. Is this correct ?

If yes, are there any recommendations, that would be similar in taste to Hale Platinum (if you have used it) ?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

johndoe99 wrote: »
    Bit of help, please

I've been vaping for about 6 months using the Hale Spark Starter Kit. After a fair bit of research online watching videos and reading reviews, i decided i wanted to upgrade to the 'Innokin Cool Fire IV Ultra Kit'.

Hale staff told me my current liquid 'Platinum Tobacco flavour' 70pg / 30vg, is too thin a liquid and that a thicker liquid is needed. Is this correct ?

If yes, are there any recommendations, that would be similar in taste to Hale Platinum (if you have used it) ?

Thanks.

I know nothing about the juice you use,the shop was right,you need at least 70VG/30PG which is the complete opposite of what you are using,the mod is good as long as you don't use a tank with a long 510,it will not fit flush.

The juice you have would suit any of the Nautilus tanks with a 1.6 or 1.8ohm coil on top of one of these pico's I found this morning,only €16...in Ireland...

https://vapewild.eu/eleaf-pico-75w/

Advertisement