Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish Times discovers sex robots!!!!

Options
  • 21-11-2017 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,301 ✭✭✭Snickers Man

Just a few days after the Irish Times breathlessly introduced us to the novelty of Linux (remember that all you wrinkly techies?) they have now alerted us to the exciting new world of sex robots

Remember Daryl Hannah in the original Blade Runner who played the part of the replicant Pleasure Model? Something like that.

Just think: all we lecherous men who are accused of treating women as "sex objects" will soon have our own real live (well, you know what I mean) sex objects to play with. Great! We can satisfy our carnal lust to our heart's content without any "inappropriate" behaviour towards any genuine women. A win-win situation methinks.

Ah, but, you will say. What about the companionship, empathy, sympathy, understanding, delight, lifetime commitment and support from a REAL woman?

Indeed. Let's think about that:

a wife would cook and sew for me,
    And come for me, and go for me,
    And go for me, and nag at me,
    The fingers, she would wag at me.
    The money she would take from me.
    A misery, she'd make from me...

I think I'd better think it out again!!

:)

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 93 ✭✭Ballstein

I believe they're going to market a Una Mulally model. It will feature the following functions
    -I'm offended mode
    -I'm deeply offended mode
    -I'm outraged mode
    -Rim job mode

• Registered Users Posts: 3,246 ✭✭✭ Howard Red Tap-dancer

Ballstein wrote: »
    I believe they're going to market a Una Mulally model. It will feature the following functions
    -I'm offended mode
    -I'm deeply offended mode
    -I'm outraged mode
    -Rim job mode

The model is now writing fir the examiner as Louise o Neill

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

At least the robot is capable of writing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

I assume the LON Model comes replete with "guttural, visceral" scream mode built in?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

Sex robots have been around for a long time, being constantly abused by women, without a second thought.

They're called vibrators.

Imagine being used as a sex object, the mind boggles :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 39,022 ✭✭✭✭Permabear

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

"The sex tech industry is already estimated to be worth $30bn (€25m)"

Euro has gone way down lads.

Advertisement