Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish man in court over roof repair scam in Holland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,346 ✭✭✭King George VI

A Cork-born man has...

I don't need to read any more.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Remember now if what the Dutch say is true, the perpetrators are an Ethnic Minority that Need Protecting....

• Registered Users Posts: 12,853 ✭✭✭✭Rothko

Why would I be embarrassed?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

Was it the usual travelling suspects?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,480 ✭✭✭Chancer3001

They're not my people?

They're a different ethnicity to me. A different ethnic group.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,960 ✭✭✭Dr Crayfish

I saw a thing on the news yesterday where travelers were moaning about the state of the accommodation provided to them by the government.
    They take take take destroy litter pay no tax and they have the audacity to complain about houses given to them for free.
    I wish the lot of them would live up to their name and travel abroad forever.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,186 ✭✭✭✭jmayo

They're not my people?

They're a different ethnicity to me. A different ethnic group.

Exactly they are no longer Irish, but a different ethnicity.

BTW has anyone asked fr mcvery if they were just looking for accommodation ?

I am not allowed discuss …

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭Aspadeaspade

I saw a thing on the news yesterday where travelers were moaning about the state of the accommodation provided to them by the government.

Not to mention the burning down of council houses by them when one of their own passes away. I've one near where I live. It's one of their superstitions..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,416 ✭✭✭XsApollo

Wasn’t me boss.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,297 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Not to mention the burning down of council houses by them when one of their own passes away. I've one near where I live. It's one of their superstitions..
    I doubt it'd be one of their superstitions if they had to pay for it themselves... :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,128 ✭✭✭✭iamwhoiam

Foxhound38 wrote: »
    https://www.irishtimes.com/news/crime-and-law/courts/high-court/cork-man-in-court-over-alleged-roof-repair-scam-in-netherlands-1.3298752

So this lowlife and his equally lowlife buddies apparently scammed several elderly people in the Netherlands.

Anyone else embarrassed reading about some of our own engaging in this carry on?

I'd recommend taking their passports off people convicted in other countries but then we would have to put up with them!

But why would I be embarrassed about something a criminal did .There are Dutch criminals too and I dont expect all the Dutch to be embarrassed about that ?

Advertisement