Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

negative OPK

Options
  • 21-11-2017 12:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭

Hi there
    I have a baby and got pregnant really quickly with him, I used the OPK kit and for two days had a faint positive line (which I know is not actually a positive if the line isn't as dark or darker than the control line on OPK), we had sex those days and I got pregnant. Have been TTC now for 3 months and have never gotten a positive line, nothing at all. Today I am day 12 and got the faint positive again. Has anyone else never gotten a true positive on an OPK? I am wondering if my LH surge is simply lower than the test is set to detect as positive.
    I am testing twice a day from day 10-16 morning and evening the last 3 months.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Rachel2017

Which brand are you using ? I only got faint on cheap internet . Found clear blue the best with smiley faces , more expensive but def better . You should do day 21 progesterone to see if you are ovulating

• Registered Users Posts: 521 ✭✭✭maxsmum

Thanks Rachel turned out was ovulating late and ended up getting positive on CD18. They were cheap internet strips First something.

Advertisement