Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bluetooth earphones have unequal audio output after DIY repair?

Options
  • 21-11-2017 2:10am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 176 ✭✭

Around August a few months a go, I purchased a pair of Philips SHB5250 bluetooth earphones for €50 with a gift card. I was pretty happy to experience cordless music for the first time.

Last month though I was disappointed as i discovered the left earpiece plastic cover fell off despite me taking great care to maintain them. I thought that Easons superglue would do the trick by carefully applying a thin layer to the edge of the plastic cover and earphone. The cover stuck back on but now the sound from that earpod is significiantly lower to the point that it's unnoticeable.

Is there a repair shop that would help near town, Dun Laoghaire? Was told that it would probabaly cost more than the original price to get them fixed but I don't know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Sounds like you got glue on the driver, that'd be a write off.

Advertisement