Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SSF: Comedy night!! Saturday, Cassidys, 8pm. FREE ENTRY!!

Options
  • 20-11-2017 2:51pm
    Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭

https://www.facebook.com/events/114454405889984/

If you havent been to a SSF comedy night before, let me tell you about it. Its the best night of comedy you will get in this town all year.

And its free in!

Top irish talent give their time for free and each do a quick set (there's usually 6+ acts!). Its free in and the money is raised for the charity in raffle tickets. There's usually so many raffle prizes that everyone wins one :)

Its a cracking night, the atmosphere is great and the comedy is terrific. Its free in and for a great cause, so please PLEASE, like, share, and attend!!

(seriously, it would be super cool if people could share that facewotsit link and promote it, even if you cant attend that makes a huuuuuge difference)

Comments

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

bumpity bump... (I'm probably not supposed to do that ... >.>)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 258 ✭✭Army_of_One

DeVore wrote: »
    bumpity bump... (I'm probably not supposed to do that ... >.>)
    Feel free to hit yourself with the banhammer :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

I'm unsticking this thread for a little while. Stickyed threads don't show for people on the responsive or touch sites and they may miss it.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Cool thanks! Sharing it on social media is really helpful too if anyone can do that, link to it here and I'll signal boost it if I can!

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

Having been in attendance for almost every year this has been run, I can attest to how fun it is and keep coming back every year because: 1. it raises those much needed euros for the kiddies and 2. its such a fun night, guaranteed every year and full of laughs with friends!

Pop in and have a few laughs, try win some prizes and have a guaranteed fun Saturday night :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

Conspectus wrote: »
    I'm unsticking this thread for a little while. Stickyed threads don't show for people on the responsive or touch sites and they may miss it.

They show on touch.

I don't think there's a soul who uses the responsive site.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I'm barred from Cassidys :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,058 ✭✭✭whoopsadoodles

I'm barred from Cassidys :(

You've four days to grow a beard and dye your hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭Ishmael

DeVore wrote: »
    https://www.facebook.com/events/114454405889984/

If you havent been to a SSF comedy night before, let me tell you about it. Its the best night of comedy you will get in this town all year.

And its free in!

Top irish talent give their time for free and each do a quick set (there's usually 6+ acts!). Its free in and the money is raised for the charity in raffle tickets. There's usually so many raffle prizes that everyone wins one :)

Its a cracking night, the atmosphere is great and the comedy is terrific. Its free in and for a great cause, so please PLEASE, like, share, and attend!!

(seriously, it would be super cool if people could share that facewotsit link and promote it, even if you cant attend that makes a huuuuuge difference)

Shared on the auld bookface, but just to be clear, how much is it to get in? :pac::pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

bump

• Advertisement

*cough* :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,237 ✭✭✭✭Birneybau

They show on touch.

I don't think there's a soul who uses the responsive site.

I do, love it!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,003 ✭✭✭Hammer89

I'll be the guy in the back blurting out 'blast them with piss' every few minutes. The laughs and reactions will tell me who the Boardsies are, and thus which people to avoid afterwards.

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,212 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

Would love to go but going to a gig that night.

Always seem to miss these :(

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭RiderOnTheStorm

DeVore wrote:
    .... Its the best night of comedy you will get in this town all year....

Which town is this in?

Hey'all.... dont forget this is on tonight!! Great night and a great cause. :)

Advertisement