Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How many sites does Trivago compare?

Options
  • 20-11-2017 2:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Who the fack cares?
    Why is there ALWAYS that annoying Australian or Kiwi woman on the TV ads?

It is soooo feckin annoying and ruins ones evening and viewing experience!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,547 ✭✭✭Agricola

I love the way she says "price" though, dont you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭shinju

Agricola wrote: »
    I love the way she says "price" though, dont you?
    Yep, indeed. Incredibly!

And then subsequently consider & compare against every Aus or Kiwi person you know.

Why do we have to be subjected to this Australian accent on Irish TV in Ireland??

Did Ireland take over Australia or Kiwistan over the years? Hence allowing them to overtake the TV and radio?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,736 ✭✭✭donegal_man

I don't see the point of sites like Trivago, I've never gotten a better price from them than I can get by contacting the hotel directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭dresden8

She is the hottest woman on television.

Rachel Reilly just got Trivagoed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭shinju

dresden8 wrote: »
    She is the hottest woman on television.

Rachel Reilly just got Trivagoed.

She may be the "Hottest woman" but the moment she speaks she undermines herself.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,289 ✭✭✭dresden8

shinju wrote: »
    She may be the "Hottest woman" but the moment she speaks she undermines herself.

Racist. Perfectly musical voice.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,695 ✭✭✭✭One eyed Jack

Trivago compares hundreds of sites to get you the best deal.

Never thought she was anything other than ordinary now myself, was actually surprised to find out she was a model. Suggesting she's hot though? Different strokes for different folks I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭Don Kiddick

Trivago compares hundreds of sites to get you the best deal.

Never thought she was anything other than ordinary now myself, was actually surprised to find out she was a model. Suggesting she's hot though? Different strokes for different folks I guess.

Model and singer...and she is hot...you're entitled to not think so... but you're in a tiny minority

• Registered Users Posts: 18,946 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

shinju wrote: »
    Who the fack cares?
    Why is there ALWAYS that annoying Australian or Kiwi woman on the TV ads?

It is soooo feckin annoying and ruins ones evening and viewing experience!

Who watches ads these days? Get a PVR

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 4,627 Mod ✭✭✭✭tedpan

Another annoying thing is that most of the comparison companies are the same so makes it difficult to 'actually compare pricing, if you wanted to do such a thing..

Trivago, Expedia, hotels.com and about 10 others have the same parent company. Talk about a monopoly..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

Most comparison sites just take their prices from other comparison sites.

• Registered Users Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Skyrimaddict

In all the time I have gone to Trivago, the cheapest site has always come back as booking.com for me.

So why not just go there.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,115 ✭✭✭Ger Roe

Anytime I have used a comparison site the hotel has always asked how I booked and then advised me to contact them directly next time for a better rate.

It seems that the hotels use these sites to get their name circulated on the web but then they resent the finders fee they have to pay to the site, which they then have to pass on to you.

It seems you are better off going direct, even the hotels say so.

Advertisement