Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PW Boards Vince McMahon Award for Best Moderator

Options
  • 19-11-2017 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭

Here at Pro Wrestling Boards, we are lucky to have, and to have had, some really really sound moderators. I've said it before and I'll say it again, the mods here as much a part of the locker room as anybody else. They all get stuck in to topics as normal posters as well as keeping the place running efficiently and smoothly. For a fight based forum, it seldom ever gets out of hand and that's down to the nominees for TheVince McMahon Award for Best Mod.The nominees are;

Bounty Hunter Last year's winner has proven to be a very popular moderator here. Can BH make it an unprecedented five in a row?

jaykhunter If you ever need anything sorted out, Jay Hunter is a definite go-to guy. Is it time for the ultimate Boy to take home the Vince McMahon award?

Lord TSC The latest addition to our very own Shield. Can the newcomer scoop the prize on his first attempt?

Who is the best Mod on PW Boards? 13 votes

Bounty Hunter
    0% 0 votes
    jaykhunter
    53% 7 votes
    Lord TSC
    46% 6 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

We're tied at the top folks, who's gonna split the vote!?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,846 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Who wants to give me a fiver?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,662 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

The other lads didn't vote for themselves did they... uncool boys...

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

The Streak..... is over! After a magical 4 in a row for Bounty Hunter we've got a fresh name to put on the trophy.

amjk2.jpg

The winner, and NEWWWWW Vince McMahon Award winner is ;

Lord TSC

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,426 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Hooray!

I think I've moderated like three posts since I joined. And none of them had anyone calling me a biased, powerabusing asshole, so that's a nice change too :P

• Advertisement
Advertisement