Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Android App Ideas?

Options
  • 19-11-2017 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

Hi

Does anyone have any resources for Android app ideas.

I need to make an app for college with 3 activities, and idea generation is my downfall. Nothing to complicated, but I need 3 activities.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 487 ✭✭Strong Life in Dublin

Hi

Does anyone have any resources for Android app ideas.

I need to make an app for college with 3 activities, and idea generation is my downfall. Nothing to complicated, but I need 3 activities.

I'm not sure what you mean by 3 activities, however maybe you could make a todo list app?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭punk_one82

Yeah, the age-old sample app is a todo list app. You can make it as complex as needed. Schedule alarms, add locations to tasks. That should be your three activities.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

I'd add connecting to a web based API to the list too. Maybe you could build a client for Trello.com?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Hollister11

I've ended up using a weather api that display weather data relevant to the users location.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

That sounds good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Google do a free course building an app called Sunshine that has lots of info to mull over

Advertisement