Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arp 9 based Airsoft starter kit for sale

Options
  • 19-11-2017 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 25

Have for sale all my airsoft gear and would be great for a starter ,includes the following

An arp9 in amazing condition only 2 months old and hardly used ,shoots at 324fps on .2g bb so about 0.97j. Comes with an extra hi cap 300 round mag ,a battery a smart charger and a rail mount riser and a 4x32 scope with scope protector , has an adjustable stock and comes factory fitted with a programmable mosfet with semi , 3 round burst and full auto

Fn herstal spr a5m sniper works but needs spring for the cocking mechanism handle was told it would take about 5 mins to fix still works even like that but cocking the gun has a knack to it shoots at about 327fps on .2g bb so about 0.99j

WE glock 17 green gas blowback with 2 extra extended 50 round mags ,a polymer clip on holster and carry case . shoots at about 310-320fps so about 0.89 -0. 95j

Battery powered fan anti fogging goggles , work amazingly and i never get fogging when using the fan on these

Viper tactical elite plate carrier with molle system front and back

Tactical quick release adjustable velcro belt with 2 drop leg molle platforms that also include 2 mag holders for the arp9 mags or block extended mags and one standard block mag holder

Selling as I’m not using anymore due to new job and awkward work days

Looking to sell as a whole . Would cost about €860 new and liking to get €500

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Larrymichael

What make is the Glock 17? any leaks in the mags? would be interested if your feel like splitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 25 vchircu

What make is the Glock 17? any leaks in the mags? would be interested if your feel like splitting.
    Hi the glock is made by WE.
    havnt used it in a while but in pretty sure theres no leaks in any of the mags , you be more than welcome to inspect it before buying ,might be interested in splitting if the price is right and I have enough interest on the other parts
    How much where you thinking?

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Larrymichael

I have a budget of 100 euros.. where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭dzzope

If splitting what would you take for the arp9?

I have a budget of 100 euros.. where are you based?

Based in tallaght, I could do the glock without the 2 extended mags for €100 , I'll include the glock ,standard mag ,holster and case for €100

• Advertisement

dzzope wrote: »
    If splitting what would you take for the arp9?

I'll do the arp9 with the 2, 300 round mags for €200 without the battery and charger

• Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭dzzope

Cheers, I'll have to think bout it

• Registered Users Posts: 18 15lcobb

How much do you want for the glock and mags. Also where are you based?

I'd be willing to pay €120

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 366 ✭✭CDAG27

Hey mate any better pics of the belt and drop legs? Also what price you looking for vest and belt/drop legs together?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,957 ✭✭✭Seller159

Is glock metal slide ? How much for it with standard mag and one extended mag ?

• Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭fasterkayote

€150 for the arp9 including 2 hi cap mags.

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Luke Loughran

I have around €120 and Im looking at that glock with the three mags and the holster

• Registered Users Posts: 99 ✭✭Luke Loughran

I have around €120 and Im looking at that glock with the three mags and the holster

Either that or the sniper
    But im more interested in the glock

• Registered Users Posts: 6 milkj

Glock still there? Any chance of a few close ups of it? Interested in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭sammagee1234

160 for arp 9, 2 mags and batteries. Dont need charger

• Registered Users Posts: 13 Dalibor1974

Is ARP9 still available?

Advertisement