Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This Wasn’t Supposed to Happen

Options
  • 19-11-2017 12:02am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 93 ✭✭

Male, preferably white, old, heterosexual + female victim = sexual predator, immediate guilt, no trial, so brave for reporting this, #metoo

Male, young, homosexual + male victim = having the craic, sure he’s only messing, driven by spite, why only say this now.

I have genuine sympathy for the victims of all these dirtbirds, but I am enjoying watching the right on types squirming because people who don’t fit their narrative are being exposed as deviants. While the clowns who occupy both the left and the right think only the other side are bad, the majority of us who occupy the space in between know that anyone is capable of horrible actions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

That's some heartfelt sympathy you are conveying there. Right on.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,967 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

What wasn't what now?

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

No female victims are ever accused of lying, exaggerating, being spiteful, or gold diggers. Gotcha.

Seriously though, what are you all talking about?

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭...__...

It was colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick #me too

• Advertisement

Seriously though, what are you all talking about?

He thinks gay abusers are forgiven for the same things that straight men are persecuted for. Or something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,596 ✭✭✭Hitman3000

On a scale of 1 to 10 how high are you right now?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,219 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

I thought this was a thread about the Sugarcubes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

I
    Have
    Confused

I need a nap.

• Advertisement

Candie wrote: »
    He thinks gay abusers are forgiven for the same things that straight men are persecuted for. Or something.

Thanks, original post is a bit needlessly cryptic and knowing imo, but you all got it, so reckon it's probably me!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 93 ✭✭Ballstein

Go look on Twitter or numerous other forums and see who 99% of the people making excuses for Porters behaviour are, I’ll give you a clue, it’s not men. If he followed a woman into the toilet and put his hand down her pants grabbing her unmentionables would he be “just having the craic”?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,187 ✭✭✭Thinkingaboutit

Apropos of nothing, Al Porter is stepping down from his show.

Ballstein wrote: »
    Go look on Twitter or numerous other forums and see who 99% of the people making excuses for Porters behaviour are, I’ll give you a clue, it’s not men. If he followed a woman into the toilet and put his hand down her pants grabbing her unmentionables would he be “just having the craic”?

Your post had so much more than that though, as you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Prune Tracy

Thanks, original post is a bit needlessly cryptic and knowing imo, but you all got it, so reckon it's probably me!
    There's already an Al Porter thread - don't know why this has been started. It'll probably be merged with the other one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,676 ✭✭✭strandroad

Well Lads wrote: »
    No this wasn't in the script. Notice how those who shout the loudest in the Weinstein thread are silent in the Al Porter thread. And if you say you'd use force to defend yourself from Porter you get a response along the lines of 'eh that's a bit much.'

You even have certain posters defending Porter.

Do you mean that it's lefties and feminists who belittle Porter's victims or what? The trend there is "I would have punched him, why didn't he punch him" from laddish lads.

I googled this lad (who I never heard of)....what is he being accused of??

All come up was taking break from today fm and blind date show

Sexually assaulting male comedians and musicians.

Jail he should be getting so. ....just seen the other thread now :O

(Too long and toolate to be reading)

Have a look at that thread and guys are being called 'cavemen' because they'd use force to defend themselves from sexual assault.

Well it's the punching lads who don't appreciate the victims reporting him. Surely a good punch would work.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,105 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I thought this was going to be a thread about vehicular work accidents..

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement

but I am enjoying watching the right on types squirming because people who don’t fit their narrative are being exposed as deviants.
    No this wasn't in the script. Notice how those who shout the loudest in the Weinstein thread are silent in the Al Porter thread. And if you say you'd use force to defend yourself from Porter you get a response along the lines of 'eh that's a bit much.'
    Irish media staying silent too. Guess they weren't expecting one of their darlings to be outed like this.

Yup, sticking it to the "libtards" and "virtue signallers" is the most important thing to come from all this. All those victims of sexual assault are totally worth it to see a few random Twitter users who wield zero power in the real world look silly. Regardless of the fact that plenty of those damn pesky liberals are condemning the alleged actions Porter and Spacey, while the American right ties itself in knots to defend Donald Trump and Roy Moore (but not Al Franken, funnily enough)

Fúck sake. :rolleyes:

everlast75 wrote: »
    I thought this was a thread about the Sugarcubes?

Literally the only thing that can redeem this ill-conceived wankstain of a thread. CHOOOOON!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

...__... wrote: »
    It was colonel Mustard in the library with the candlestick #me too

Exactly what did Colonel Mustard do with that candlestick?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭somefeen

You even have certain posters defending Porter.

It was actually the amount of force that people were saying they'd use that caused controversy in that thread.
    No one in their right mind is going to say do nothing to stop yourself being assaulted.

Your really twisting things around to create a controversy and outrage that isn't there.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 93 ✭✭Ballstein

Your post had so much more than that though, as you know.

Your 100% right. The witch hunt was so much more fun when it was all about the rich, fat old white men taking advantage of all those innocent young starlets trying to break through in Tinseltown. Actors have been complaining about male sexual abuse for years but Kevin Spacey or Al Porter don’t make as good bogeymen as Weinstein.

Your 100% right. The witch hunt was so much more fun when it was all about the rich, fat old white men taking advantage of all those innocent young starlets trying to break through in Tinseltown. Actors have been complaining about male sexual abuse for years but Kevin Spacey or Al Porter don’t make as good bogeymen as Weinstein.

What. Did you read the Weinstein thread at all? At some point it practically becomes a Spacey thread, and not to praise him either. Guest starring Charlie Sheen.

You're looking to be offended.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

Exactly what did Colonel Mustard do with that candlestick?

We have a right to know...

The poor old, white, straight, abusers are being persecuted!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,116 ✭✭✭RDM_83 again

It's always been sort of like this, what type of relationship is most likely to have abuse, it's not ones involving men, it's lesbian relationships but that doesn't fit the right narrative

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Prune Tracy

Weinstein had far more power than Spacey (not even going to compare Porter) and the allegations just kept on rolling in non stop. Of course there is going to be more coverage, the more stories.

Spacey's career looks to be over - he was unequivocally condemned.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

The poor old, white, straight, abusers are being persecuted!

Ah Jaysus Candie....did you not get the memo.

There is a war* on Straight White Men :eek:

Actual war may not be happening

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement