Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maybe it's a cheaper mobile option

Options
  • 18-11-2017 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Just something that came to my mind, if I have unlocked mobile phone, what is stopping me from signing up with a mobile company in UK and use the new EU roam policy in Ireland? They are way cheaper.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

The SIM will be shut down after a couple months. They dont have to provide it abroad if you arent using it at home (the UK).

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Dani_Din

ED E wrote: »
    The SIM will be shut down after a couple months. They dont have to provide it abroad if you arent using it at home (the UK).

if i'm paying the bill on time, and they have to support it all over the EU by the new law ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 226 ✭✭la ultima guagua

Irish mobiles calling you will have to make an international call

Get a Dual SIM phone so that you can still receive calls thru an Irish network

Advertisement