Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whelan's ticket query

Options
  • 18-11-2017 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭

Going to Protomartyr later, no access to a printer. I bought tickets through Whelan site, can I just show a PDF of the ticket?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,019 ✭✭✭Peter File

ronano wrote: »
    Going to Protomartyr later, no access to a printer. I bought tickets through Whelan site, can I just show a PDF of the ticket?

Tickets bought through their website are normally box office collection so just go to the ticket hatch.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,379 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

You don't even need the PDF, there should be a code on it. last few times I went they just asked my surname and gave it over without even having to mention the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,136 ✭✭✭ronano

rubadub wrote: »
    You don't even need the PDF, there should be a code on it. last few times I went they just asked my surname and gave it over without even having to mention the code.

That was my experience, rocked up, said my name and I just took out my phone, didn't even show the pdf or email and was let in.

• Registered Users Posts: 835 ✭✭✭miketv

I was there Saturday night. Really enjoyed the gig. I saw them in the workman's 2 yrs ago and the crowd was double in Whelans . I hope they get the praise they deserve.

Advertisement