Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP Malcolm Young (ACDC founder)

Options
  • 18-11-2017 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38,080 ✭✭✭✭

RIP Malcolm Young one of the founders of ACDC and played Guitar with them up until 2014. He suffered from Dementia and was Aged 64

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Fecks sake he's a legend.

Rip sir .

Rifs to songs he did it all

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

:(

That Intro riff....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Damn,

He was involved in so many cool and memorable songs. He had some life. Think he left the band cause of heatlh problems in 2014?

RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 17,856 ✭✭✭✭silverharp

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Have to say kinda happy to see this in a way as hearing how bad his life had become over the past couple of years you wouldn't wish it on your worst.

Fcuking legend. RIP.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 34,069 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

Very sad to hear. Was a great Character too. Knew few friends who met him before and said was very nice man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,577 ✭✭✭Bonzo Delaney

Probably one of the most underrated guitarists ever the man behind some of the most recognised guitar riffs ever.
    I'll blast out "Touch to much" when i get home
    RIP Malcom.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

R.I.P Malcom.

Have seen the band on many occasions here, and in the UK and Australia - even had the absolute pleasure of meeting them backstage in Donnington.

Malcolm it has been said was the business brain behind the bands success.

Brian Johnson is an unreal replacement, but for me - some of the absolute classics were from the Bonn Scott era (I was only an infant when he passed away.

Rest in peace Malcom.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

For those about to rock we salute you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,377 ✭✭✭✭Arghus

RIP Malcom. The brains behind music.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭asteroids over berlin

Arghus wrote: »
    RIP Malcom. The brains behind music.

Rip

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 11,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭Say Your Number

Himself and his brother had a telepathic connection, the interaction between them from the 4 minute mark here is something special .

• Registered Users Posts: 8,394 ✭✭✭Riddle101

Rest in Peace Malcolm Young.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

I got a soft spot for ACDC in my early teens. It never really leaves you :o another legend of that era in music gone to the history books.

Advertisement