Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SWBFSWBF confined to one profile user (ps4)

Options
  • 18-11-2017 2:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭

Hi

I usually buy all games on my profile and the kids use them on the ps4 but through their profile.

I bought SWBF2 for child but when I go to play it on my profile, if his older brothers, it is locked.

Did I do something wrong.

Can this be fixed?

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

Well, the problem is you bought Star Wars Battlefront 2 :P

Are the accounts set up as some sort of hierarchy with yours as the "Parent" account and the others as children? If so, it's probably a case that if it's not on the parent account, it can't be played by the rest of the group.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,291 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Whoever you bought the game for, set the PS4 as their primary console - then everyone else should be able to use it.

Not sure if you can have more than one account as primary, this may feck up the rest of the games on your profile as you will no longer be the primary account.

• Registered Users Posts: 377 ✭✭ThumbTaxed

Thanks guys. This is a balls, anyone know of o can move the game from one user to another instead of messing around with primary accounts etc

• Registered Users Posts: 3,203 ✭✭✭Keith186

Try logging into the account that bought it, start the game then switch account (don't log out) to the one that wants to play it.

I do this for games I bought on other foreign accounts before I made them primary accounts.

Edit: not sure I made them primary accounts, probably only have my main one as primary...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,975 ✭✭✭eggy81

Is this not an origins issue like with plants v zombies.

• Advertisement
Advertisement