Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I spy

Options
  • 18-11-2017 1:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭

People have told me I'm drunk. And to them I say "**** you, Tony, you don't know me!". Which strikes me as off because his name was Jeff. So anyway let's play I spy.

I spy with my little eye something beginning with B

Edit : oh ****, this isn't after hours! Nothing to see here...

(It was "boards"... 5 points if you got it right)

Edit 2 : Tony, you get 10 points, I *was* drunk. Love you Jeff...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Banjo this is awesome. I totally would've played along. I think we're just gonna have to keep you. You're our kind of crazy.

Banjo,

I hope you’ve signed up for the next game of werewolf. I’d totally follow your line of thinking.

WINNING!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,404 ✭✭✭✭sKeith

This was so much better than I thought it would be, its been highlighted in forum games now for 4 days, and i'm going , i spy, how would that even work, until I eventually bit the bullet and just wandered in today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

thats cos banjos is the bst
    ever post she makes makes me laugh out loud

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Oh Christ. I don't remember doing this and I've been trying to pretend I hadn't seen the thread but..... Sorry, I'm a dude, Tigg. And I don't know any Tony... Sorry all!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,707 ✭✭✭✭Tigger

Banjo wrote: »
    Oh Christ. I don't remember doing this and I've been trying to pretend I hadn't seen the thread but..... Sorry, I'm a dude, Tigg. And I don't know any Tony... Sorry all!

naw man your a hot chick in a kilt
    thems the brakes

YP6GjSl.jpg

Advertisement