Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Stanley SOLIS 500 & 900 cassette stove insert

Options
  • 18-11-2017 12:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭

Hi I got tipped off today these are new to the market. I wonder would anyone know where and how much the 500 model is?
    Best price of course. I posted a thread few weeks back on stovax but there way out of my price range.
    Anybody else see this Stanley and once again where’s the cheapest place to buy?
    Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭4200fps

There’s also a 900 model but too powerful for the room it’s 9kw

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭Forge83

New to the market. My advice would be to hold off until there's a few reviews on them. No idea if they are good or bad yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,278 ✭✭✭4200fps

Forge83 wrote: »
    New to the market. My advice would be to hold off until there's a few reviews on them. No idea if they are good or bad yet.

Very true. My mum has the older version of cara and it’s very good

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭SeanMacEoin

Hi - Just jumping on the back of this old thread. Considering the Stanley Stolis free standing F900 stove. Seems reasonably priced versus other Stanley room heaters which makes me nervous. Anyone had one of these fitted. Recommendation? Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭tallaghtjoe

Hi did anyone get the Stanley Solis 500 or 900 fitted? I have a deposit on the 500 one but just wondering what people think of it generally. We are getting a fireplace fitted around it, and the fitters have now come back to us to say they will fit it, but cannot guarantee and issues with it after. They have come across issues with fitting the pipe at the back.

Has anyone else come across problems with either of these insert stoves?

• Advertisement
Advertisement