Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Most annoying toys kids get for christmas

Options
  • 17-11-2017 9:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13

So with Christmas around the corner what are the presents you would hate to see your kids or relatives receive. A niece of mine got a hatchamils last year and the thing is a torture device with the amount of noises it makes, so whats on your list of no go toys

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I had a friend who always maintained that if you wanted to get even with a family member, just buy their child a drum for Christmas - preferably a tin one.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,104 ✭✭✭Oldtree

A ref's whistle is a must for the children of soccer fans everywhere :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,175 ✭✭✭angeldelight

Cheap tat. Please don't buy her anything rather than a piece of rubbish plastic toy with hundreds of bits that don't fit properly/are terrible quality.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,299 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Furby, a real noisy piece of rubbish

• Registered Users Posts: 1,885 ✭✭✭Optimalprimerib

Cheap tat. Please don't buy her anything rather than a piece of rubbish plastic toy with hundreds of bits that don't fit properly/are terrible quality.

Poor child will only get clothes this Christmas then.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Anything that makes them go "OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH OH YEAH" like that little noise box/the spawn of Satan from the An Post ad.

See for reference:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,456 ✭✭✭Heroditas

I had a friend who always maintained that if you wanted to get even with a family member, just buy their child a drum for Christmas - preferably a tin one.

A Quality Street or Afternoon Tea biscuit tin can be extremely annoying in the right hands.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,999 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

In the old days getting a child a toy without the batteries.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,633 ✭✭✭✭Buford T. Justice XIX

Bop-it. Makes me want to commit terrible deeds on the person giving it.

It.
    Serves.
    No.
    Purpose!

Well, other than tell me where to hit it which I am going to do anyway.

And flash lights.

Won't somebody think of the parents?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

And one of these, and demonstrate to the child how to beat the hell out of it :pac:

12508102.jpg

• Advertisement
Advertisement