Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Difference in costs with different colleges

Options
  • 17-11-2017 3:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

Hi
    I am researching sna course level 5&6 and am surprised at the different prices between colleges. The progressive college is looking for €595 just for level 5 but the open college is €259, would this be a reflection on the quality of course content? Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

I'm not familiar with the SNA, but my company send a lot of staff on different level 5's in health care. From looking at different companies who provide the training there can be big differences, I recently had a staff member who signed up directly with one company but when it came to the practical element of the course they were basically told to hard to arrange their own experience elsewhere and then get whoever supervised them to fill in a form so definitely research it a lot.

Hope that helps!

Advertisement