Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Football Advice

Options
  • 17-11-2017 10:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭

NFL m8s help me

Stafford @ Bears

or

Keenum v Vikings

????

Both 14 projections

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

NFL m8s help me

Stafford @ Bears

or

Keenum v Vikings

????

Both 14 projections

I've created a new thread for this. Please don't post the same question in multiple threads. The league threads are for people participating in those leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,332 ✭✭✭Always Be Closing

Oh **** sorry m8 you can just delete it completely - going with Stafford :)

Sorry again

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,095 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Oh **** sorry m8 you can just delete it completely - going with Stafford :)

Sorry again

No worries at all. I'll leave thread here for anyone that wants Fantasy advice.

Me again

Really want to shoehorn Golladay into my team for later, but it'll be at the expense of Robby Anderson, Ameer Abdullah or Doug Baldwin

Who do I ditch guys?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭BaronVon

Certainly not Baldwin anyway. Anderson would be the easiest to pick back up from the Waiver

• Advertisement

Rex Burkhead home to the Lolphins or Jordan Howard @ The Eagles?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,515 ✭✭✭Hoki

Tough one, I'd probably play Howard over Burkhead. I'm benching Howard myself this week for Mkissic (playing the 49ers who have the worst run defense). Eagles have a miserly run defense. Then again, the Bears run the ball so much Howard could easily put up 100 yards.

Hoki wrote: »
    Tough one, I'd probably play Howard over Burkhead. I'm benching Howard myself this week for Mkissic (playing the 49ers who have the worst run defense). Eagles have a miserly run defense. Then again, the Bears run the ball so much Howard could easily put up 100 yards.

Thanks for that :)

Howard it is - would take him putting up 10 points in a heartbeat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭NapoleonInRags

2 out of Tate, Westbrook and Burkhead?

Head wrecked!

Advertisement