Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ebuzz website

Options
  • 17-11-2017 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,

I've used the boards for a while, but i couldn't find any posts about ebuzz.ie.

Has anybody used this website by chance? I noticed a good deal on overwatch that i'm very tempted by.

ebuzz.ie/
    collections/
    on-sale/
    products/
    overwatch-origins-ps4

Sorry, i can't post the link properly. Any feedback on this website from amyone that's used it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭MissMayo

I've never heard of them before. If you're not in a huge hurry for it, it's actually cheaper on Amazon at the moment and it qualifies for free delivery.

Overwatch Game of the Year Edition (PS4) https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B0743D6GQT/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_IORdAbE523MM9

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Boomshanka

Thanks for the reply MissMayo.

I saw that on amazon all right, but after conversion there isn't much in the difference.

To be honest, i've always been an amazon fan, but recently i've been trying to get into shopping irish which is why i'm looking around irish websites. Since most sites are selling it for 60, i was going to do amazon until i found it on ebuzz.

• Registered Users Posts: 876 ✭✭✭bigphil2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 110 ✭✭MissMayo

I completely understand, I was just providing the link to Amazon in case you didn't want to buy from a site that may not have much feedback.

If you do use that site though please share your experience, I'll definitely be keeping an eye on it if it has more deals like this! :)

Thanks bigphil2, based on the reviews, i'll give it a shot and see what happens. I'll let you know how i get on with it. Here's to hoping! :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,837 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Boomshanka wrote: »
    Hi,

I've used the boards for a while, but i couldn't find any posts about ebuzz.ie.

Has anybody used this website by chance? I noticed a good deal on overwatch that i'm very tempted by.

ebuzz.ie/
    collections/
    on-sale/
    products/
    overwatch-origins-ps4

Sorry, i can't post the link properly. Any feedback on this website from amyone that's used it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

It's cheaper in Argos.

http://www.checkargos.com/search?q=Overwatch

Thanks for that emmet. I've ordered it already unfortunately. I suppose i can take solice in the fact that i dont need to leave the house for the sake of 2 euro. :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,703 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

bigphil2 wrote: »

The dates of those reviews...

This smells like a shill!

You think the reviews are seeded? I assumed the verified purchase icons were supposed to eliminate that. Should i be worried?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,878 ✭✭✭Robert ninja

Not too much. You can always make a chargeback if needed.

• Advertisement

Ok, well they say 2-4 days so if i don't have it by thursday i'll check that out. I'll look up how to do it in the meantime. Thanks robert.

Got home yesterday to find an an post slip. Collected it today and it was overwatch. No idea how relieved i was to get it. Was a nail-biting weekend for a while. So it turns out they seem legit. :-)

Advertisement