Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

COD MM2 Competitive Team

Options
  • 16-11-2017 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hey all.

Im currently looking to set up a COD competitive team for WW2.

Im fed up of playing in public games with idiots who dont play the obj and have no idea what they are doing. I find myself finishing top of the leaderboards in a lot of games but I never win. (I always play the obj)

The intentions would be to play as a team and get used to playing as a team in public matches to get a feel for it and eventually going on to enter a team on the MLG leaderboards to try and climb the ladder. Not every player would have to do this if they didnt wish.

Im not the best player in the world but playing as a proper team makes everyone a better player. I dont play 24 hours a day either. Im in college at the moment and have quite a few commitments between football and other things in the evenings.

This would be more of a casual competitive team.

If anyone feels the same and would like to set up a team with me or maybe has a team already and has an opening, please, hit me up!

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭_DMac_

Hey all.

Im currently looking to set up a COD competitive team for WW2.

Im fed up of playing in public games with idiots who dont play the obj and have no idea what they are doing. I find myself finishing top of the leaderboards in a lot of games but I never win. (I always play the obj)

The intentions would be to play as a team and get used to playing as a team in public matches to get a feel for it and eventually going on to enter a team on the MLG leaderboards to try and climb the ladder. Not every player would have to do this if they didnt wish.

Im not the best player in the world but playing as a proper team makes everyone a better player. I dont play 24 hours a day either. Im in college at the moment and have quite a few commitments between football and other things in the evenings.

This would be more of a casual competitive team.

If anyone feels the same and would like to set up a team with me or maybe has a team already and has an opening, please, hit me up!

:)

I’d be well up for that. Going online now for the nite. Username is Denny_mc. Add me if you want a few games.

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭mhiggy09

I'd also be up for that. I ain't the best player though, very inconsistent atm. Username is mhiggy099

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭sssssiiiiimon

Any of you lads playing. Just got a PS4 and WW2. Very frustrating playing pub matches with idiots who don't play objective.

Add me if your on sssssiiiiimon

Advertisement