Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irelands Nicest Towns

Options
  • 16-11-2017 7:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭

There seems to a lot of doom and gloom with lot of threads like 'Irelands biggest kips' or 'What is the most depressing town in Ireland' but not many about the actual nice towns. I'd personally vote for either Greystones or Dungarvan.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Stephen15 wrote: »
    There seems to a lot of doom and gloom with lot of threads like 'Irelands biggest kips' or 'What is the most depressing town in Ireland' but not many about the actual nice towns. I'd personally vote for either Greystones or Dungarvan.

Not many, but we have had the threads already.

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭Ould Mr Brennan

Tipp Town

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,231 ✭✭✭Jim Bob Scratcher

Any town on the coast

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

Any town on the coast

Arklow?!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I liked Cobh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,022 ✭✭✭jamesbere

Kinsale, really nice spot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,768 ✭✭✭✭tomwaterford

Stephen15 wrote: »

Dungarvan is a shîthole

But I do like Dunmore east ;):D ...or outside waherford....Kilkenny is a nice town

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Martina1991

Lahinch. My second home. Always have a good time down there

• Registered Users Posts: 43,025 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Any of the seaside villages on the south Dublin coastline

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,898 ✭✭✭✭Ken.

Mod-All the towns have lovely arses.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement