Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Auto electrician North Kerry/West Limerick/north west cork

Options
  • 16-11-2017 5:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭

As per title, looking for an auto electrician to do some work on 2 tractors. I’m drawing a blank, as is my mechanic. Because it’s 2 tractors, I’d ideally like someone to travel to me, to avoid driving for hours back and forth.

Any recommendations?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,569 ✭✭✭White Clover

As per title, looking for an auto electrician to do some work on 2 tractors. I’m drawing a blank, as is my mechanic. Because it’s 2 tractors, I’d ideally like someone to travel to me, to avoid driving for hours back and forth.

Any recommendations?

What's the issue with the tractors?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Bitten & Hisses

Miscellaneous issues with lighting, beacons, etc., one of them isn't charging the battery. Nothing major, but needs someone with knowledge.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭John J. Lyons

What kind of Tractor is it?,
    Where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 783 ✭✭✭oldsmokey

I can give you a lads number, would be ok on tractor stuff...pm me if you want..clonbanin area

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭John J. Lyons

oldsmokey wrote: »
    I can give you a lads number, would be ok on tractor stuff...pm me if you want..clonbanin area

No problem, my no. 087 xxxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 81,223 ✭✭✭✭biko

Numbers by private messages

Advertisement