Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Accounting and Finance with Law

Options
  • 16-11-2017 5:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 36

Hi, I'll be sitting my LC this academic year (June 2018) and I'm seriously considering studying Accounting and Finance at either DCU or DIT, but I want to eventually study Law and my preferred institution would be Trinity.

I'd be looking at doing a masters in Law (LL.M.) with my bachelors in Accounting and Finance, would this be possible?

Thanks in advance for any information provided, much appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Sophie555

rooster00 wrote: »
    Hi, I'll be sitting my LC this academic year (June 2018) and I'm seriously considering studying Accounting and Finance at either DCU or DIT, but I want to eventually study Law and my preferred institution would be Trinity.

I'd be looking at doing a masters in Law (LL.M.) with my bachelors in Accounting and Finance, would this be possible?

Did you put dcu a&f first?

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Sophie555

rooster00 wrote: »

Did you put dcu a&f first?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,733 ✭✭✭OMM 0000

If you want to be a solicitor, why not jump directly into law?

Advertisement