Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Think my husband is bullying me

Options
  • 16-11-2017 11:50am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I think my husband is bullying me. If I try to ignore the occurrences it continues if I confront him it gets worse. There seems to be no way of avoiding these situations. Sometimes I stay out really late, stay in my room and do all sorts of things to survive this negativity but its pointless. I just can’t seem to escape the situation I’m facing. Any suggestions?

I always feel like he is about to kick of at any minute so I try to stay out of his way. I even tried acting like it's not happening in the hopes it will diffuse things. He also uses scare tactics and tells me of scenarios that may play out in my life if I don't go along with his idea.

Confronting it just makes it worse and can even lead to more issues. I feel like there is no way out of this situation. What other options are available in a situation like this?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement