Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carlow IT

Options
  • 15-11-2017 7:27pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 2

I'm living in Limerick and I haven't heard anyone else thinking of going to Carlow so I was wondering if many people from other counties go there or is it mainly people from Carlow or the surrounding area that go? Also I haven't heard of Carlow as being crazy for partying but I was wondering what the social life is like? Cheers.

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 21,730 Mod ✭✭✭✭entropi

On my own course, there were people from at least 13 different counties scattered around the country, and one or two from overseas, so there's plenty of diversity around the place. The nightlife (when you have time to go out that is) is great craic. Not loads available in terms of pubs and clubs, but it does alright, and most students will usually meet up in someone's house and have a few drinks and laughs before heading out. Its not a bad aul spot, and the people you meet are great. Rag week is usually good fun too, doesn't go too overboard in my experience.

Advertisement