Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cigarettes After Sex

Options
  • 15-11-2017 6:36pm
    Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,322 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've been stood up for Cigarettes After Sex in The Academy on Abbey Street this Friday & have a ticket going spare. Not looking for anything for the ticket, you don't even have to keep me company but would rather not see it go to waste. If anyone is interested in a free ticket let me know!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 249 ✭✭D!armu!d

I'll take that tkt if it's still going, cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Bananaleaf

Do you guys know if there is a support act on before CAS?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,322 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

Bananaleaf wrote: »
    Do you guys know if there is a support act on before CAS?

Can't find anything support-related online, I'll check if there's anything on the tickets tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Bananaleaf

TherapyBoy wrote: »
    Can't find anything support-related online, I'll check if there's anything on the tickets tomorrow.

I actually contacted the Academy in the meantime to check - wasn't expecting a reply but they got back to me and said they will release details on the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Lorax67

I have two tickets for sale for tonight - 18th November! Colm

• Advertisement
Advertisement