Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dilemma

Options
  • 15-11-2017 11:44am
    Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭

Hi just wondering would anyone know if the new star wars battlefront is avaliable for xbox360 ive read its not but just wondering would anyone here know. My sons asked for it for christmas but If I cant get it on 360 is there an old one I can get for it instead?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

It's only available on Xbox One / PS4 I'm afraid, same with the first Battlefront game.

There are going to be a lot of deals coming up to christmas on xbox ones, particularly bundles and there might be some with battlefront. You could keep an eye on this thread

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭whattodo1

maximoose wrote: »
    It's only available on Xbox One / PS4 I'm afraid, same with the first Battlefront game.

There are going to be a lot of deals coming up to christmas on xbox ones, particularly bundles and there might be some with battlefront. You could keep an eye on this thread

Thank you ☺

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

The 360 is a 12 year old console at this point, the big new releases are not available on it and have not been for quite a long time. The Xbox One itself is now 4 years old, and you can get deals for about €250 for the console and a new game or two. I'd say your son knows very well what he's asking for - an Xbox One :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

And the price for that game could tumble. I think there's a pretty big boycott from the gaming community to it going on from reading reddit.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,180 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Might be worth keeping an eye on this deal on Argos. console and 2 games for 229.99 (one of the games is battlefront): http://www.argos.ie/static/Browse/ID72/37328270/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CVideo+games%7C14419738/c_2/2%7Ccat_14419738%7CXbox+One%7C37328270.htm?_$ja=tsid%3A30390%7Cprd%3A7337207

Game isn't out until Friday so it doesn't show when you click in at the moment but worth checking on Friday.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭whattodo1

Thanks for your help everyone ☺ I didnt have a clue 😂🙈

Advertisement