Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any pawn music store in Galway? Looking for an acoustic guitar with good quality and

Options
  • 14-11-2017 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23

I live in Tuam and wish to buy an acoustic guitar. Please let me know if you know any good guitar shop in Galway which sells cheaper guitars than others. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,939 ✭✭✭Gregor Samsa

If you want cheap in Galway, look no further:

http://touch.adverts.ie/acoustic-guitars/30-acoustic-guitar/14225149

If you actually want to be able to play it, maybe tell us a bit more. Have you ever played guitar before, or are you just starting out? What’s your budget? Do you have anything in mind that you’re looking for? What kind of music do you want to play?

• Registered Users Posts: 23 irish.dreams

phutyle wrote:
    If you actually want to be able to play it, maybe tell us a bit more. Have you ever played guitar before, or are you just starting out? What’s your budget? Do you have anything in mind that you’re looking for? What kind of music do you want to play?

I'm looking for acoustic classical guitar. Size: 3/4 or full size. I've played before as well but I still consider myself to be at beginner level. I'm going to play soft acoustic music.

Advertisement