Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin restaurants for Christmas lunch/dinner?

Options
  • 14-11-2017 12:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 753 ✭✭✭

Seems like lots of new restaurants popping up everywhere in Dublin but as I rarely eat out I have no idea of their vegan or veggie options.

Does anyone know of any mid to upper range restaurants in the city centre that might do a decent work Christmas lunch or dinner?

P.s while trying to google some places I came across DAX restaurant which specifically say 'Please note we do not cater for vegans' which I thought was a bit lazy and their so called vegetarian menu contains Parmesan. :-( https://www.dax.ie/restaurant/fine-dining-in-dublin-our-menus/vegetarian-menu/

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 54 ✭✭duvetdayss

Peploes does a vegetarian menu with a lot of vegan dishes

• Registered Users Posts: 2,089 ✭✭✭henryporter

duvetdayss wrote: »
    Peploes does a vegetarian menu with a lot of vegan dishes

It's very good indeed - was there a few weeks back for dinner.

Was at Fallon & Byrne a couple of years back for the Christmas lunch - vegan also an option. But would prefer Peploes.

As for Dax - could that be construed as discriminatory ;-D?

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

Wagamammas have just launched a Vegan and Veggie menu.

Advertisement