Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

VIP Passes for Depeche Mode, 3 arena

Options
  • 13-11-2017 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭

Hi folks, what exactly do you get with VIP passes?? My boss has arranged for two for me for wed night :D (nice bloke !)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 315 ✭✭rodneyTrotter.

Hi folks, what exactly do you get with VIP passes?? My boss has arranged for two for me for wed night :D (nice bloke !)

Early entrance before the rest of us get in
    Gift
    Program
    Laminated pass
    Early access to merchandise

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Does it not depend who they came from? I got tickets through Toutless for someone who had the Audi membership I think in the 3 arena. Just got access to a separate bar with food available for purchase, was nice to get a seat and was quick access to seats afterwards.
    So if your VIP tickets were sold by band then it's as above, if not it could be what I'm saying.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

VIP may not necessarily be Early Entry (which is a standing ticket). There's the Audi club, as stated, which is an inhouse arrangement, plus the Depeche Mode Hot Ticket, which is VIP seated ticket: VIP Seated Package €- Ticket in front 6 rows of seated area (upstairs) - Early Entry Pass (15-20 min before doors) - Early Access to Merchandise stand - Exclusive gift and official tour program - VIP Concierge team on site - Commemorative VIP laminate.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Whipping Boy

I need to bring my laptop with me tonight.

I have a shoulder bag in which it barely fits. Will this be allowed in? I know backpacks aren't...

• Registered Users Posts: 4,692 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Bags were not an issue at Steely Dan two weeks ago.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, David Gilmour, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies, Cassandra Jenkins.

2025 Gigs and Events: Billie Eilish (x2)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭runningbuddy

Ah ****e, forgot about bags. I have a backpack with me, coming from work...is that an issue??

• Site Banned Posts: 880 ✭✭✭whiteshorts

Ring the venue?

Advertisement