Advertisement
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.
If you have a new account but can't post, please email Niamh on [email protected] for help to verify your email address. Thanks :)

Best Cover Version

• 12-11-2017 9:46pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

So I’ve been listening to a lot of Christmas music this weekend and it got me thinking what are your favourite Christmas cover songs?

This is one of mine.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,988 ✭✭✭✭ Ash.J.Williams

I think the coronas should be executed

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

I think the coronas should be executed

Well that’s not very festive.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭ Alf Veedersane

Loughc wrote: »
    So I’ve been listening to a lot of Christmas music this weekend and it got me thinking what are your favourite Christmas cover songs?

This is one of mine.

If The Coronas and Gavin James had a baby, it would make for a fantastic cover of that!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,351 Mod ✭✭✭✭ Loughc

If The Coronas and Gavin James had a baby, it would make for a fantastic cover of that!

Gavin James also covered that song.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,450 ✭✭✭✭ Alf Veedersane

Loughc wrote: »
    Gavin James also covered that song.

That's what i meant...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,512 ✭✭✭ baby and crumble

There's SO many Christmas covers I love...

Carol of the Bells- The Bird and The Bee

Have Yourself a Merry Little Christmas- She & Him

I can't find it on youtube but I love Tom Gaebels version of I've Got my Love to Keep me Warm. Here's the Spotify link.

And while I do think the song Baby It's Cold Outside is super rapey, I like how Lady Gaga and Gordon Joseph Levitt performed it...

Oh, and my favourite Christmas carol sung by the amazing Lea Michelle as part of Glee.

Seriously, I could make an entire playlist of JUST awesome Christmas covers.

Hmmm... :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,805 ✭✭✭ matchthis

James corden and Kylie minogue - only you. A favourite of mine

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭ dartboardio

Ryan Sheridan - walking In the air. Beautiful

• Registered Users Posts: 6,064 ✭✭✭ Passenger

Advertisement