Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile barber's

Options
  • 12-11-2017 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anyone know any barbers around cork city center doing home appointments? Not looking anything special just hate barber shops

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Would you not try one of the more fancy hipper ones in town ?.

Like the one I go to offers you beer and coffee while you wait and it's apt only.

And it's not that costly at 20 euros with a tip include.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dannyb21

Ill prolly have too, dont think theres any people that do a mobile thing in Cork at all. Beer sounds good though

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Tom Winters on North Main Street. Just out of there- savage spot. He's on his own so not crowded. Old style barbers with the music and everything. He has coffee and beer. Better to book an appointment on the Booksy app.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Tom44

It's not financially viable to do mobile for men, it's not like your going to spend €60 to €100 like our better (hair) half.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 dannyb21

I know yeah, was only asking incase anyone knew anyone doing it as a side thing or whatever. My hate for barber shops will live on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,494 ✭✭✭JackieChang

Tom Winters on North Main Street. Just out of there- savage spot. He's on his own so not crowded. Old style barbers with the music and everything. He has coffee and beer. Better to book an appointment on the Booksy app.

Where exactly is this place? Up near the Asian shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭what the hell!

Where exactly is this place? Up near the Asian shop?

Down near the Gate cinema. In where Le Cheile used to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,196 ✭✭✭boardsuser1

What ever happened to the mobile barber who used to be in the car park of the Manhattan Bar on Lower Friars Walk?

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Tom44

What ever happened to the mobile barber who used to be in the car park of the Manhattan Bar on Lower Friars Walk?

Went mobile I guess :)

Was in turners cross petrol station (opp new Mac Donalds) for a while.

Went mobile, or as the aborigines do, went walk about !

Advertisement