Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to install Wordpress on site

Options
  • 12-11-2017 5:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi,

I'm trying to set up a Wordpress blog with a domain I bought via Register 365.

I must have signed up to a site builder when I bought the domain earlier this year because anytime I go in to manage the account, I'm sent to templates.newcloudsite.ie and can't seem to do anything. I'm really familiar with Wordpress so am keen to start working with it, I'm just a bit lost as to how to navigate adding it to my domain and working from there.

Would appreciate any help with this.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,055 ✭✭✭Talisman

Usually on such hosting platforms there is a one click install in the control panel.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,494 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Phone Register 365 Support. They will modify your account to remove the sitebuilder part if necessary.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

You should contact your hosting providers technical support team and discuss it with them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement