Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Injector testing?

Options
  • 12-11-2017 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭

Hello everyone,
    I have an Isuzu trooper 3.0 and i want to get the injectors tested on it, just wondering anyone recommend any where to get the HEUI type injector tested.
    Any ideas or help much appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭mayota

ntgar wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    I have an Isuzu trooper 3.0 and i want to get the injectors tested on it, just wondering anyone recommend any where to get the HEUI type injector tested.
    Any ideas or help much appreciated

Where are you based? Engine Re in Castlebar will test them.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭ntgar

mayota wrote: »
    Where are you based? Engine Re in Castlebar will test them.

Thanks for the reply, I'm in Kildare, sadly a little far away, thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Testacalda

I often send my stuff to Portlaoise Diesel Injection Services, its handy for me as I pass that way regularly. They do good work and I was always happy with anything I got done there.

Do bare in mind that no matter where you go it is very unlikely that you will leave in an injector to be tested and it will be fine.They ALWAYS require some sort of work or refurbishment (if they need it or not) :rolleyes:

http://portlaoisedieselinjection.ie/

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭ntgar

Testacalda wrote: »
    I often send my stuff to Portlaoise Diesel Injection Services, its handy for me as I pass that way regularly. They do good work and I was always happy with anything I got done there.

Do bare in mind that no matter where you go it is very unlikely that you will leave in an injector to be tested and it will be fine.They ALWAYS require some sort of work or refurbishment (if they need it or not) :rolleyes:

http://portlaoisedieselinjection.ie/

Thank very much for the reply, the problem is the HEUI injector not everyone can test them, but I'll give them a shout tomorrow, thanks again

• Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 12,739 Mod ✭✭✭✭cournioni

ntgar wrote: »
    Thank very much for the reply, the problem is the HEUI injector not everyone can test them, but I'll give them a shout tomorrow, thanks again
    There are no facilities for testing or repairing these type of injectors I'm afraid. Would require replacement if faulty.

• Advertisement
Advertisement