Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Private profiles - please note that profiles marked as private will soon be public. This will facilitate moderation so mods can view users' warning histories. All of your posts across the site will appear on your profile page (including PI, RI). Groups posts will remain private except to users who have access to the same Groups as you. Thread here
Some important site news, please read here. Thanks!

Who's still here from about 5 years ago?

• 12-11-2017 5:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 778 ✭✭✭ Cartel Mike

Hi
    I remember names like Jonjoe, Urban sea , copperpipe but i forget like every other name . I was thinking of getting back into the odd gamble (i used to bet mainly on tennis) but just wondering how many of the oldies are still around or have they found a more productive meanimful existence? Lots of people have( i presume) but can still have the owl intellegent gamble to supplement their income . Can you let me know if you were around 5 or more years ago cause i'd really like to know and read your tips again . Thanks lads.

Comments

Advertisement