Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mitsubishi Pajero brake fluid

Options
  • 11-11-2017 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Yesterday the rear passagenger side wheel hub got roasting hot and was noisy. So I took off the wheel to see what was causing it. And cleaned it off and put wd40 on the sliding pins and around it. This morning the handbrake lightening not go out. Then I noticed the brake fluid was dangerously low. So I topped it up but after 10 minutes driving I noticed it was gone again.so I realize there is a leak but where is the most common place for it . Also would this cause the hearing hub .hope someone can help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

The calipers give trouble on some of the Mitsubishi
    jjjjjjjk wrote: »
    Yesterday the rear passagenger side wheel hub got roasting hot and was noisy. So I took off the wheel to see what was causing it. And cleaned it off and put wd40 on the sliding pins and around it. This morning the handbrake lightening not go out. Then I noticed the brake fluid was dangerously low. So I topped it up but after 10 minutes driving I noticed it was gone again.so I realize there is a leak but where is the most common place for it . Also would this cause the hearing hub .hope someone can help

• Registered Users Posts: 4,735 ✭✭✭lakill Farm

The calipers give trouble on some of the Mitsubishi
    jjjjjjjk wrote: »

Advertisement