Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wooden wall panelling for hall stairs and landing.

Options
  • 11-11-2017 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭

I'm interested getting this done. Has anyone got this done and would you recommend? Can you recommend a good company to supply and fit in Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭tina1040

I'm looking for this. Did you find anyone?

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭runnerholic

tina1040 wrote: »
    I'm looking for this. Did you find anyone?

No joy yet. None of the companies I've contacted are prepared to visit the house and give a price. They want me to do the measuring and then they give a qoute and require a deposit before they visit. I'm not too keen on that approach.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭budhabob

Try RL Carpentry. They did our understairs storage but I know they do the pannelling as well. Check out their Facebook page for pictures anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭runnerholic

budhabob wrote: »
    Try RL Carpentry. They did our understairs storage but I know they do the pannelling as well. Check out their Facebook page for pictures anyway

Thanks for the recommendation. Used RL Carpentry and very happy with the work done.

Advertisement