Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Arduino coding

Options
  • 10-11-2017 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi

any one in cork area to code a arduino for a water pump project.
    how much will it cost

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Max11 wrote: »
    Hi

any one in cork area to code a arduino for a water pump project.
    how much will it cost

how long is a piece of string. What are you looking to have the arduino do what type is it, what connectivity do you need etc..?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Max11

I want to connect a small 5k water pump to Arduino to transfer small amount of water from tank a to tank b. When water level is low in tank b it pumps faster but when the level reaches 80% it pumps slower and when it reaches 100% it stops.

• Registered Users Posts: 883 ✭✭✭Keplar240B

Hi

Can you supply more details?
    What stage are you in project?
    Do you have the parts?
    What are exact parts numbers?

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Max11

Do you have a mobile I can ring you. My number is <snip>

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Max11, I've removed your phone number from your post. While I know you're trying to help, posting your number on a public forum like Boards really isn't a good idea because unfortunately some idiot could decide to use it for nefarious purposes, or simply just to annoy you. Please PM the OP and you can sort out details between yourselves that way.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,468 ✭✭✭Evil Phil

The proper place for this is the Situations Vacant thread, hence I've locked it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement