Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Where to get proof of address quickly

• 10-11-2017 3:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Could anyone tell me where I can get a proof of address quickly? I just moved into a place so I havn't got any bills yet, I have my bank account switched to my new address but for the purpose I need it for they wont accept bank statements.(only bank letters)

Has anyone any ideas? Anything off Revenue possibly?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Fake News

Tax office. You need to fill out a form and they will sign and stamp it for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 liam1993

anything I could get on a saturday?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Fake News

No. I wouldn't think so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

I think there's a form you can get signed and stamped in Garda stations.

Thanks Guys, I last lived at home so bills wouldn't of been in my name. I have a pre-pay phone. The garda form might be a shout!

• Advertisement

Fake News wrote: »
    Tax office. You need to fill out a form and they will sign and stamp it for you.

What sort of form should you ask for?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement